Monday 18 October 2010


My first day in Berlin.

My first initial thoughts about Berlin were that it felt huge and the buildings were quite unpleasing to the eye. However, as my days pass, I have learnt that this is the Berlin way. Graffiti everywhere, hidden bars and nightclubs, row after row of same looking streets. As I gradually settle in to my new way of life, I am adjusting to the strange ghostly feel of the streets during the day, and the bustling paths at night. I think this place is made for me. Every day is exciting and new, finding new hidden galleries, bars and nightlife. Street art is also a new found love. Blu Blu art is incredible. I am just getting on two feet at the moment and am already loving the feeling of being alone in a new city so I am very excited to see what will come next for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment