Sunday 31 October 2010

Video art

Last night I came across a small gallery showing in the evening. It was like nothing I'd seen before and I really enjoyed it. A man painted simple drawings onto a white wall whilst there was cool music playing in the background. Also images of animals such as chickens, zebras and brids, and also flashing lights were projected onto the wall while he painted away. It was very dramatic and kept your attention on the work. When he was finished he had written words such as 'This is bliss' all over the wall. I think that he may have been trying to tell a story, however the images seemed quite random to me. People partying, cakes, animals and general nature was what was painted. All in all, I found this interesting and could not imagine finding this sort of art anywhere but Berlin. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment